Fort Mill SC Kitchen & Powder Room Remodel
Absolutely No Mess and No Stress
Done in 7 Days or Less, Guaranteed!
Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee
- Kitchen Cabinet Construction – All Plywood Cabinet Construction with Solid Maple Wood Doors
- Kitchen Cabinet Door Style – Shaker Style Framed Cabinets
- Kitchen Cabinet Color/Stain – Painted Gray
- Kitchen Countertop Material – MSI Quartz
- Kitchen Tile Backsplash Material – Marble Mosaic Tile
- Kitchen Flooring Material – Luxury Vinyl Plank
- Kitchen Fixture Color – Smoke Stainless Steel and Matte Black
- Under Cabinet Lighting – LED Task Lighting
- Kitchen Sink – Elkay Dark Grey Stainless Steel Single Bowl Apron Sink
- Kitchen Faucet – Moen
This charming home in Fort Mill, SC was in need of a makeover. The builder-grade cabinets and countertops were dated and crying out for a modern upgrade.
The kitchen had a classic U-shape, which wasn’t quite in line with the open-concept living trend. The peninsula was a hindrance to the flow and cramped the space. Though the work triangle was ideal, the dark wood cabinets and laminate countertops were outdated. So, we decided to bring the kitchen up to date with a few key changes.
The two biggest transformations were the removal of the peninsula and the addition of a beautiful marble mosaic tile backsplash. The new design created a more open and spacious feel in both the kitchen and the laundry room. The open shelves were made of solid wood and added a touch of beauty to the space. The addition of roll-out trays made everyday items easily accessible, and a built-in trash can pullout made hiding the trash cans a breeze. The cabinets were also made taller, increasing the height from 30 inches to 36 inches, and trimmed to the ceiling, giving the kitchen a fresh, modern look and more storage space.
We finished the project with a new vanity, sink and faucet in the powder room, and installed durable luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the first floor, elevating the overall look and feel of the home. All these changes were completed in a speedy 7 days, from start to finish!
Get Your 7 Day Kitchen Renovation Started Now
professionals will design and install your dream kitchen in just one week.
Let us help you create the perfect space for your home!